sreda, 26. november 2008

do you come..?together ever with him...?

is he dark enough, enough to see your light..

i know i made you cry,
i know sometimes you wanna die,
but do you really feel alive without me?
if so, be free,
if not, leave him for me..
(damien rice, accidental babies)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

how can i ever move on,
if there is no place on this earth to go.
how can i even wish to live without you
if there is no place on this earth for me.

i don't even know how to please you,
not even know how to leave you.
i don't know almost anything.
i just know i love you.

i ask myself? is love enough?
even though i always thought it IS.
i am not so sure anymore.
it's the only thing we have, my darling.
Love is everything we have.

I am afraid one day i will stop asking.
One day, no answers will be wanted.
i will go, i will go, i will go...

what is wrong with me?
as my brother said-
with the character like that-
you will be always on your own.

maybe yes, maybe no.
I just want to feel alive,
wanted and respected.
nothing more.

Love is not enough.
it's just something which
makes your picture blurry
and for a second you actually belive-
world is a place to be.

I wish instead in tears,
I could-for once-fall asleep
with a smile on my face.

Ni komentarjev: